Seriously FactualDocumentaries are moving online! Journeyman is one of the world's leading doc distributors and we're offering you a chance to see the best documentaries before anyone else! Every week we have fresh new titles, often direct from the cutting room. Its so easy - click on a film and watch.
- Maasai - A Warrior's Rite of PassageJourneyman"We enter into the world of the Maasai, embracing their traditions, participating in their cermonies. A stunning look at a people and place far removed from modern life."
- This Is My DestinyJourneyman"In Afghanistan drug addiction has seeped into every nook of society. A story of a place where opium has become so common it is used to calm babies. Where mothers know it is bad for their children but offer it anyway, as the only palliative available."
- CapitalJourneyman"In the run up to the anniversary of Kazakhstans new capital Astana, construction workers race to finish grandiose buildings, a national song is voted on, and bewildered artists are hired in to give the appearance of culture. Yet who can afford to live"
- The Last Salt CaravanJourneyman"Take a break from the hustle and bustle with this expansive film."
- Have You Seen Drum Recently?Journeyman"Drum pulsated with music, life and culture; eye-popping images of black models jumped off its covers. It was a rallying point for black sophisticates as the anti-apartheid movement took shape. And it changed the face of black culture forever."
- Scientology: The Ex-FilesJourneyman"Behind Scientology’s high celebrity profile lies an organisation on its knees. Speaking for the first time, a band of former elite members allege extreme cruelty, enforced abortion and slave labour."
- Iraq's Secret War FilesJourneyman"The only TV doc to have advance access to the biggest Wikileaks release ever. This is what really happened during the Iraq war, not what the US PR machine of the time wanted us to believe. The reality behind the civilian death count; al-Qaedas fictitious"
- BoardheadsJourneyman"Board sports define the tough, trendy, wild young kids who dice with death as they wow and surprise. But theres another side to the too cool for school boarding frenzy. Its about autistic children taking to surf boards, skateboards bringing sport and"