Seriously FactualDocumentaries are moving online! Journeyman is one of the world's leading doc distributors and we're offering you a chance to see the best documentaries before anyone else! Every week we have fresh new titles, often direct from the cutting room. Its so easy - click on a film and watch.
- The Nuclear Great GameJourneyman"When Pyongyang declared it had an advanced nuclear programme, the shock waves reverberated worldwide. But how was a state teetering on the verge of bankruptcy able to develop such a sophisticated programme?"
- Shadows And WhispersJourneyman"In the mountains of North East China a family is living in hiding under the earth."
- Shadows & Whispers: The Struggle of North Korea's RefugeesJourneyman"As many as 800,000 North Koreans have crossed illegally into China in search of food. This is their story, told from hideouts underground: under floorboards, behind closed doors."
- Globalization: The Haves and Have NotsJourneyman"As the IMF meets and activists threaten new trade protests, this provocative documentary asks just who’s winning and who."
- Global CarJourneyman"The automobile was once a shining example of American ingenuity and industrial might. It shaped the country’s cities, defined lifestyles and was tightly woven into the fabric of the American psyche. But with world dynamics shifting and an economy in cr"
- Iraq's Secret War FilesJourneyman"The only TV doc to have advance access to the biggest Wikileaks release ever. This is what really happened during the Iraq war, not what the US PR machine of the time wanted us to believe. The reality behind the civilian death count; al-Qaedas fictitious"
- BoardheadsJourneyman"Board sports define the tough, trendy, wild young kids who dice with death as they wow and surprise. But theres another side to the too cool for school boarding frenzy. Its about autistic children taking to surf boards, skateboards bringing sport and"
- Off the Grid: Life on the MesaJourneyman"Twenty-Five miles from town, a million miles from mainstream society, a loose-knit community of eco-pioneers, teenage runaways, war veterans and drop-outs, live on the fringe and off the grid."