Seriously FactualDocumentaries are moving online! Journeyman is one of the world's leading doc distributors and we're offering you a chance to see the best documentaries before anyone else! Every week we have fresh new titles, often direct from the cutting room. Its so easy - click on a film and watch.
- American Faust: From Condi to Neo-CondiJourneyman"A damning insight into Condoleezza Rices ruthless quest for power"
- The Road to TibetJourneyman"Tibetan temples, traditions, religion, culture and art evoke a lost world in Dharamsala, India. And yet, Tibet lives in the hearts and souls of all exiles. Their most cherished dream is to return home."
- Sometimes I Must Speak Out StronglyJourneyman"Timor Leste, former colony of Portugal, declared Independence in 1975 and was immediately invaded by Indonesia. Following abuses and massacres, Bishop Ximenes Belo won the 1996 Nobel Peace Prize for his courageous stand in defence of the voiceless majorit"
- The Dream of the CrocodileJourneyman"This beautifully shot and high quality documentary tells the incredible tale of East Timor’s struggle for self-government."
- Mission Accomplished: Langan in IraqJourneyman""
- Scientology: The Ex-FilesJourneyman"Behind Scientology’s high celebrity profile lies an organisation on its knees. Speaking for the first time, a band of former elite members allege extreme cruelty, enforced abortion and slave labour."
- Iraq's Secret War FilesJourneyman"The only TV doc to have advance access to the biggest Wikileaks release ever. This is what really happened during the Iraq war, not what the US PR machine of the time wanted us to believe. The reality behind the civilian death count; al-Qaedas fictitious"
- BoardheadsJourneyman"Board sports define the tough, trendy, wild young kids who dice with death as they wow and surprise. But theres another side to the too cool for school boarding frenzy. Its about autistic children taking to surf boards, skateboards bringing sport and"