Seriously FactualDocumentaries are moving online! Journeyman is one of the world's leading doc distributors and we're offering you a chance to see the best documentaries before anyone else! Every week we have fresh new titles, often direct from the cutting room. Its so easy - click on a film and watch.
- ShadowsJourneyman"At first Mary’s impression is that life for women has improved since the overthrow of the Taleban – a woman operating ma."
- Between The FrontsJourneyman"EXCLUSIVE: For the first time we can offer an action packed view of life on the Taliban front! This is the Afghan war far from the sanitised images of the embedded journalists. Its bloody, its fierce and the Taliban look nowhere near to being defeated."
- The TrapJourneyman"Filmmaker Jeff Harmon dodged bullets and kidnap to bring us award-winning portraits of the Soviet war in Afghanistan. Bringing together his exclusive films for the first time, ‘The Trap’ raises powerful questions about the conflict in Afghanistan toda"
- Bin Laden??Journeyman"Whatever happened to the hunt for Bin Laden? In the wake of 9/11, President Bush vowed not to “rest until we find him”. But five years into the most expensive manhunt the world has ever seen, “Public Enemy Number One” remains at large."
- In Their SightsJourneyman""
- Iraq's Secret War FilesJourneyman"The only TV doc to have advance access to the biggest Wikileaks release ever. This is what really happened during the Iraq war, not what the US PR machine of the time wanted us to believe. The reality behind the civilian death count; al-Qaedas fictitious"
- BoardheadsJourneyman"Board sports define the tough, trendy, wild young kids who dice with death as they wow and surprise. But theres another side to the too cool for school boarding frenzy. Its about autistic children taking to surf boards, skateboards bringing sport and"
- Off the Grid: Life on the MesaJourneyman"Twenty-Five miles from town, a million miles from mainstream society, a loose-knit community of eco-pioneers, teenage runaways, war veterans and drop-outs, live on the fringe and off the grid."