Seriously FactualDocumentaries are moving online! Journeyman is one of the world's leading doc distributors and we're offering you a chance to see the best documentaries before anyone else! Every week we have fresh new titles, often direct from the cutting room. Its so easy - click on a film and watch.
- Road WarriorsJourneyman"This week’s documentary answers the question on everyone’s lips – why does Islam appeal so strongly to the oppressed? St."
- Animal WarfareJourneyman"From attacking scientists and destroying labs to desecrating graves and intimidating staff, militant animal rights activists are prepared to do anything to further their cause. How do they justify their actions? Are they freedom fighters or terrorists?"
- Bloody YearsJourneyman"“Why did our children die? “Why is our country like this?” despairs a grieving mother."
- After The DelugeJourneyman"This cutting-edge documentary reveals the true extent of the damage of the monsoonal rainstorm that swept Pakistan. With filming only completed within the last fortnight it asks, will the slow response of the international community signal the dawn of an"
- Tipping PointJourneyman"Our warming earth is most dramatically revealed in this modern day journey through the North West Passage"
- Scientology: The Ex-FilesJourneyman"Behind Scientology’s high celebrity profile lies an organisation on its knees. Speaking for the first time, a band of former elite members allege extreme cruelty, enforced abortion and slave labour."
- Iraq's Secret War FilesJourneyman"The only TV doc to have advance access to the biggest Wikileaks release ever. This is what really happened during the Iraq war, not what the US PR machine of the time wanted us to believe. The reality behind the civilian death count; al-Qaedas fictitious"
- BoardheadsJourneyman"Board sports define the tough, trendy, wild young kids who dice with death as they wow and surprise. But theres another side to the too cool for school boarding frenzy. Its about autistic children taking to surf boards, skateboards bringing sport and"