Seriously FactualDocumentaries are moving online! Journeyman is one of the world's leading doc distributors and we're offering you a chance to see the best documentaries before anyone else! Every week we have fresh new titles, often direct from the cutting room. Its so easy - click on a film and watch.
- There Once Was An IslandJourneyman"Three people on a unique Pacific Island face the devastating effects of climate change. As an enormous flood threatens to engulf their paradise, who will decide to flee and leave their culture behind forever? And who will stay, hoping only that God will s"
- Burma: Encounters in a forgotten CountryJourneyman"Ballooning across Burma"
- Mario and NiniJourneyman"Filmed over seven years, Mario and Nini tells the moving and shocking story of two young boys coming of age in a world of street gangs and crime."
- Women Of The SandsJourneyman"In this stunning documentary, the nomadic women of Mauritania tell their stories."
- African SpiritJourneyman"Ethiopia: as youve never seen it before"
- Scientology: The Ex-FilesJourneyman"Behind Scientology’s high celebrity profile lies an organisation on its knees. Speaking for the first time, a band of former elite members allege extreme cruelty, enforced abortion and slave labour."
- Iraq's Secret War FilesJourneyman"The only TV doc to have advance access to the biggest Wikileaks release ever. This is what really happened during the Iraq war, not what the US PR machine of the time wanted us to believe. The reality behind the civilian death count; al-Qaedas fictitious"
- BoardheadsJourneyman"Board sports define the tough, trendy, wild young kids who dice with death as they wow and surprise. But theres another side to the too cool for school boarding frenzy. Its about autistic children taking to surf boards, skateboards bringing sport and"